I'll Bet You Wonder Why You Ended Up Here

I wanted to try some new things out with the site. So, I decided that since I had wanted to play around with Blogger, I would go ahead and do the switchover.


Don't worry, I am still selling unique PLR content on this site. As you may know I was messing around with a blog on the other site, but was a WordPress blog and I wanted to try out the differences with Blogger.

For those of you who don't know me. My name is David and I am a PLR writer. This means that I write content that you can purchase and post on your blog, website, newsletter or anywhere else that you need content. I write both unique articles that are only sold once and I offer PLR clubs. If a website owner wants to have unique content so that they can work towards getting high rankings in search engines such as Google and Yahoo they want my unique content, which passes Copyscape, because search engines like unique content. Other people have purchased my unique PLR articles posted them on article websites. These clients claim authorship of the articles, which they have the right to do.

Most of the content that you come across on the Internet is copyright material, which means you are not supposed to reprint it in any way. This creates a dilemma for webmasters that would like to draw visitors and generate revenue through advertisements on their web pages. I solve this problem for busy webmasters who don't have time to write their own content because when they purchase unique articles from me they are also purchasing the right to reprint or resell the article.

Other people don't care about ranking high on search engines. They have a blog or website, maybe they are on FaceBook or a newsletter. They are interested in filling up space with quality content that they don't necessarily care if someone else also posts the same content. These people enjoy the services of my articles clubs. For as little as a dollar a day you can have PLR content deliver to you via email on a daily basis. This content may be reprinted, but not sold.

I think I offer the cheapest PLR clubs available on the Internet.

I started the PLR clubs because as I was searching for membership sites on the Internet, I just didn't think there was a service that offered anything was that good. With most of them there was no example of the style of writing. We have all seen the offers to buy bulk orders of PLR articles. Most of my clients asa well as most of the visitors of this blog have probably downloaded them, and found them to be the same thing that I found them to be....they were trash. They were not useful at all. They didn't make sense, the grammar was horrible and frankly, every one else in the world that was interested in PLR had them. I also found the PLR membership sites to be very expensive. Most people can't afford the prices for these memberships, and when you don't have a clue what the product will look like, it didn't seem worth the gamble.

I decided to create some PLR clubs that the average person could afford to join. I am going to experiment with different clubs that offer once a day, three times a week and once a week PLR articles. If you're not updating your blog or website at least once a week you might not be doing it a good service. The clubs shall be in specific niches like health, dieting, video games etc. As you will see I write in all different niches, so there is sure to be a PLO article club that will fit into your budget, as well as into the niche that your website or blog covers.

If you've never used my services before, welcome! If we have done business in the past, welcome back! I wanted to work with this blog because I like the way the other website looked and functioned. I also wanted to make my site a little more personal. I have found that you are all really interesting people so I thought this would be a good way for us to communicate. If you have my old e-mail addresses it still usable and I'd do check it multiple times a day but please use this address in the future: admin@contentmadeaffordable.com.

I still take custom orders for unique articles and I will create a post, shortly, that automates ordering a custom article. I am still working some things out as far as the coding. If you have a request just e-mail me.

Thanks, I look forward to working with you.
David